I work for Wikipedia. Here are some projects I've made meaningful contributions to:
- Wikimedia Vue User Interface component library: Technically, a fine Vue.js library for Wikipedia, MediaWiki, and beyond. Socially, an amazing journey for Wikimedia.
- Page Previews: Intelligent summary dialogs shown when hovering over Wikipedia article links.
- Desktop Improvements Project: An overhaul of the Wikipedia user interface.
- Wikipedia for Android and the Node.js backend service: Wikipedia's native Android application. The backend service serves both data and cross-platform (Android / iOS) WebView presentation.
- Marvin: An isomorphic TypeScript Preact web app version of Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia Mobile: The Wikipedia mobile site.
- oddoid: Games, games, games. Actually, just one and it's not done yet.
- dotfiles: My Ubuntu system configuration.
- swankmania: A "Game Boy with vector graphics."
- 01: 64 px² The Matrix themed WebGL shader.
- Cooking Recipes: My cookbook. How did you live without it? How will you live with it?
- git-diff-img: Difference Git versioned images graphically.
- shebang: A silly collection of single file programs that can be interpreted both as shell scripts and another language. The first interpretation is just to invoke the second with arguments.
In the past, I've worked for Nintendo Technology Development, Qualcomm, Samsung, Newisys, VendScreen, and MapQuest. I am a DigiPen alum.
So there you have it.